The Millington Public Library pays an annual fee to have access to over 100,000 eBooks and audio books throught Tennessee Reads. The easiest way to access FREE eBooks and audio books is by downloading an app called "Libby" to your preferred advice.
Follow these simple steps:
1. If you have an Android or Samsung device or regular personal computer, go to Google Play Store and search for Libby by Overdrive. If you have a MAC or iPhone, go to the App Store, and search for Libby.
2. Download the app by clicking "Install" or "Get."
3. Find the Libby icon on your device and open it.
4. Search for Millington, TN or Millington Public Library. (Libby will walk you through the steps to find your local library.)
5. Enter your whole library barcode number and then your four-digit pin.
Once in Libby, go to "Library" to search for books. Click "Borrow" to read or listen to a book. Go to "Shelf" to see the books that you have borrowed/checked out.
*The books will automatically be returned when your "due date" is up so you don't have to worry about any fines for late returns!